The tailor-made concept for your yeast management − from a simple unit to a complex plant
Yeast management is the core of a brewery. For ideal yeast propagation − and thus for a good beer − hygienic plant design is essential. Yeast quality is defined particularly by the preservation of yeast viability and by optimized yeast vitality. ABW PRODEB offers everything for comprehensive yeast management.
Features of YEAST−PRO™:
- Vigorous, actively fermenting yeast
- Less equipment required
- Optimal aeration rates
- Gentle circulation loop
- Sterile air station with candle filter and product trap
- Optional: In-line alcohol measurement, automatic determination of yeast cell count, etc.
Your benefits at a glance :
- Maximum microbiological process safety because the EHEDG guidelines are followed
- High constant beer quality due to especially vigorous and viable yeast cells
- Essential nutrients are preserved as additional wort treatment is avoided
- Little foam formation and homogeneous mixing
- Highest possible flexibility in the process
- Optimized concept in terms of space requirements and costs
The high productivity of a brewery is significantly influenced by fermentation and it is based on efficient yeast management :
- YEAST FLASK
- YEAST PROPAGATION
- YEAST STORAGE TANK
- YEAST PITCHING PUMP, STERILE AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Stainless steel vessels (1 to 3, depending on the batch size) that are equipped with heating and cooling jacket, steam sterilization capability, closed system to prevent infection
- Tank Top Plate having safety fittings includes the vacuum relief valve, pressure relief valve, bunging device and sample valves for yeast vessels.
- Electromagnetic flow meter cum Totaliser based Yeast pitching system.
- Automated temperature control.
- Automated yeast pitching system from yeast storage vessels