REDA clarifier is designed for the purpose of beer clarification by separating and ejecting the heavier solids contained therein: this process comes in continuous on a single pass, even with high flows. The flow rate ranges from 3,000 L/h to 35,000L/h.
- Beer clarification at end of fermentation
- Raw beer clarification (green beer).
- In-line clarification with cartridge filtration module
- Yeast elimination.
- Higher beer yield (no losses as filtration).
- Physical clarification (without additives).
- Reduction of settling time.
- Decreases oxidation.
- Does not affect the aromatic properties of your product.
- Functioning with high pressure device
- Frequency drive for motor control.
- Pressure gauge..
- Flow rate and back-pressure regulation taps
- Lighted sight glasses at the inlet and outlet.
- Magnetic flowmeter.
- Sampling taps
- Electric control board in stainless steel
- Stainless steel skid
- Service tools and first spare parts.
ACCESSORIES ON DEMAND:
- In-line turbiditimeter .
- Feeding pump.