Centrifugal pumps are the workhorse of the brewing industry. These brewery pumps are capable of transferring large quantities of product in a short amount of time. They are typically used for CIP, transferring and filtration.
- Output: 80 gal/min i.e. 300 lit /hr . and up.
- Pump head and cart constructed in stainless steel.
- Special mechanical seal used for the brewing industry.
- Pump supplied on wheels.
- Pump motor can also be supplied in a stainless steel housing.
- Several flow rates available.
- Sanitary open impeller.
- TRC fittings available: 1.5,2.3
- Pump can be supplied with a freq. drive for variable speed control